Friday 9 November 2012

[moment reason purpose] comment


Life is built upon by a series of moments. What were you doing the moment before reading this? How about 4 moments ago? But why and how do we decide what happens from one moment to the next? What kind of moments do you prefer? And for what purpose? What drives us as humans? These questions burn at the back of my brain constantly. I seek short periods of time where I can enjoy my being here. I have a balanced collection of experiences. Can a small moment in time change things in the bigger scheme of things? I takes moments, and I take each day as it comes. I enjoy the 'now'. After reading this, take the next moment to really consider the 'now'. What are you thinking? What are you planning to do next? Really experience it. Identify the moment, discover its reason... and ultimately its purpose for existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment