Sam Reece: Modern Creative

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Distortions of september


(09/2012)
Posted by Sam Reece at 03:30
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sam Reece
Writing Sketching Painting Photography Film
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (62)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • From one existence to the next
      • Interaction is subtraction
      • Distortions of september
      • Connecting the dots, does it make sense?
      • Nature is in the machine
      • The Media tells you what to do
      • Open up, let it out
      • Subconscious study no. 3
      • Automatic excerpt no. 3
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (1)

Popular Posts

  • Underneath the waves
    (23/10/12)
  • perplex complex reflects
    (30/10/12)
  • Connecting the dots, does it make sense?
    . = no sense .. =  no sense … =  no sense …. =  no sense ….. =  no sense …... =  no sense …... =  no sense …....
  • Open up, let it out
    Over the past few weeks I have experimented with some automatic writing and subconscious sketching... as you can see in my 'a...
  • A new design for life
    Who says it has to be this way? I think that we all question our existence on a daily basis... whether we are fully conscious of this thou...
  • Words interacting with art interacting with you
    I'm currently reconnecting with an art style I explored many years ago. The combination of words and phrases, interacting with photogra...
  • From one existence to the next
    Energy. What is it? Is it just a way of powering things ? Cars, lights, toasters, electric toothbrushes etc etc blah blah. Or is ...
  • What has happened in my life so far, in a nutshell
    I was born on November 3 rd 1977, so just over 34 years and 9 months ago. Yes, I turn 35 this year... how I got to this number I don...
  • There is no box
    I used to love the phrase 'think outside the box'. Now though, I really hate it. It's become a cliché, and if you analyse its ...
  • Nihilism sets you free.
    "What? What the hell are you talking about Sam? Isn't nihilism that nasty, anarchistic movement that believes in fuck all?" W...

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.