Friday 24 August 2012

Why I like orange


I love the colour orange. That's why I picked it as my brand colour for my business: Quagga Design Management. But why do I like it so much?
Ok, I've done some further research and it signifies the following:

  • It's a power colour
  • It's one of the healing colours
  • It stimulates enthusiasm
  • It stimulates creativity
  • It means vitality with endurance
  • People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere
  • A dynamic colour, orange offers a more thoughtful alternative to red
  • Orange signifies curiosity
  • Orange signifies exploration
  • It can spice things up in times of boredom
  • It offers relief from things becoming too serious

Yes, these things pretty much sum up how I work... and how Quagga works. My business is active, healing, enthusiastic, creative, thoughtful, dynamic and... well, different. It seems I have subconsciously picked a brand colour that is perfect for what my business signifies. This is why I love it. Look deeply... it's quite something isn't it?



Orange square (08/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment