Sam Reece: Modern Creative

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

I had to


I had to (2012)
Posted by Sam Reece at 15:30
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sam Reece
Writing Sketching Painting Photography Film
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2012 (62)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • Accept the vast emptiness and move on
      • The art of protest
      • I had to
      • What inspires me Pt 2: The influence of 'Metal'
      • Words interacting with art interacting with you
      • Can you see?
      • Fuck religion and politics
      • Writing my first novel
      • Accelerated, automatic art
      • Fakebook: The destruction of a person?
      • Colour for sale
      • So, what is your 'calling' in life?
      • Thinking is drawing in your head
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (1)

Popular Posts

  • Interaction is subtraction
    (25/09/2012)
  • [real not real] comment
    What is reality? Oh shit. I think this subject may have been explored before. Oh well, fuck it... as I say. For me, reality is what's...

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.